Two Strand Twists:
Learn how to create individual braid two strand twist hair extensions.
1. Separate the natural hair into two.
2. Place the braiding hair across the top, adding one leg into each section of the natural hair.
3. With your right hand, twist the fiber and natural hair together in the section on the right.
4. With your left hand, twist the left section together in same direction as the section on the right.
5. Pass the right section over the left, and place that section in your left hand as you pass the left section to the right hand.
6. Continue this motion of twisting and passing until you have reach your desired length.
7. Seal or band the ends.