Tape Hair Refresh
Learn how to refresh your tape in hair extensions.
Liquid Gold Remover
Super Strong Bonding Tape
1. Comb through extension hair to remove tangles.
2. Lay extensions on a flat surface, sticky side up.
3. Apply Liquid Gold Remover to the used tabs.
4. Rub remover into the adhesive and allow to sit.
5. Pull any sticky pieces off the tape tabs.
6. Repeat Liquid Gold Remover application as necessary.
7. Apply a drop of Dawn to the tab and rub in to remove the Liquid Gold Remover.
8. Rinse the Dawn from the tabs.
9. Shampoo and condition the extension hair.
10. Dry extensions thoroughly.
11. Measure bonding tape slightly wider than the tabs and cut.
12. Pull off bonding tape backing and apply to tab.
13. Press them together firmly and cut away the excess tape.
14. Your extensions are ready for reapplication.