Why Are My Synthetic Dreads Unraveling and Not Holding Their Shape?
Why Are My Synthetic Dreads Unraveling?:
Learn why your dreads are unraveling and how to prevent it from happening.
Pot of Water
1. Secure dreadlock to your work station.
2. Put your ironing board against your station.
3. Wet your hand towel and wring it so that it is damp, but not dripping.
4. Spread the towel over the ironing board and under the dread.
5. Twist the first few inches of the dread.
6.Fold the towel over the dread, hold the dread in place on the outside of the towel, and press with your iron until the steam dies down.
7.Hold onto the dread until it cools into shape.
8. Twist the dread tighter and repeat.
9. Continue this process the length of the dread.
10. Flip the dread and seal the other side.