Synthetic Dreadlock Extenders:
Learn how to add single enders to add length to your natural dreadlocks.
Single Ended Dreadlocks
Latch Hook Tool
1. Put the latch hook through the loop on the single ended dread.
2. Pull the natural dreadlock through the extension loop.
3. Twist the single ender a half turn, put the latch hook back through the loop and grab the natural hair again.
4. Repeat several times until you have reached the end of the natural hair.
5. When the ends of the natural hair are reached, use a small rubber band to secure into place. Spread the rubber band down the dread to get as many of the natural ends secured as possible.
Products Used In This Tutorial: