Swoop Fringe Extensions:
Learn how to make swoop style bangs fringe hair extensions.
1. Cut a 7'' piece of weft.
2. Flat iron the wefted hair.
3. Set the clip on the weft ensuring that the teeth are facing the downward direction and the clip backing is against the hair.
4. Sew through the first hole on the clip and through the weft three times.
5. Repeat for the second hole on the clip.
6. Stitch to the underside of the clip and create a knot.
7. Clip away the excess thread.
8. Repeat for the remainder of the clips.