DIY: How to Create Color Block Striped Synthetic Dreadlocks
Striped Synthetic Dreadlocks:
Learn how to create striped synthetic dreadlocks.
2 Different Colors of Jumbo Braid
1. Separate the colors and backcomb them separately.
2. Backcomb them as flat as possible.
3. Hold color A firmly and start wrapping color B around it in the same direction you will be twisting for sealing.
4. When you are ready to switch colors, hold color B and begin wrapping color A around it.
5. Continue alternating down the length of the dreadlock.
6. When you reach the ends, merge them together with some backcombing.