DIY: How to Seal Your Braid with a Flat Iron
Sealing with a Flat Iron:
Learn how to seal synthetic braided extensions with a flat iron.
Braided Extensions (with Synthetic Fiber)
1. Pull a small section of braiding fiber away from the braid.
2. Wrap this piece around the braid where it will be sealed.
3. Hold the remainder of the piece to the side and apply heat using the corner of your flat iron.
4. Wiggle the excess fiber until it pulls away easily.
5. Roll the bond into place to secure and smooth the seal.