How to Remove Your Tape Hair Extensions (Live Model)
Removing Tape Hair Extensions:
Learn how to remove tape-in hair extensions that have reached the end of their life cycle.
Liquid Gold Remover
1. Place several drops of the remover onto the installation point.
2. Rub it in.
3. Use the end of a comb to gently pull apart the two layers of adhesive.
4. Add several more drops of the remover so that it penetrates deeper into the adhesive (if necessary).
5. Push into the adhesive with the end of the comb.
6. As the tape hair begins to lift, gently lift the extensions away from the natural hair.
7. Comb through the natural hair to remove any remaining residue.
8. Wash the natural hair and the extension hair.