Poetic Justice Braids:
Learn how to create Poetic Justice braids.
Spray Bottle with water
1. Wrap the jumbo fiber around the natural hair.
2. Begin braiding using water for control.
3. After a few turns, split the natural hair into two and one of the jumbo braid legs into two.
4. Combine these legs creating three new legs: one original, and two that are ½ jumbo and ½ natural hair.
5. Continue braiding past the natural hair, to the desired length.
6. Pull a small section of the jumbo braid and use it to wrap around where you want your braid end to be.
7. Cut the excess away at a slight angle.
8. Touch the end of the braid to the open flame of a lighter.
9. Remove flame and roll ends smooth.