Learn how to lock perm your human hair dreads to speed up the maturation process and minimize maintenance.
Sheets of Plastic (Unused garbage bags are perfect)
Human Hair Dreadlocks
Perm Solution (I typically use exothermic)
1. Place dreads over plastic.
2. Mix your perming solution.
3. Saturate each dread with the solution.
4. Roll dreads up tightly in the plastic.
5. Allow to process.
6. Rinse dreads.
7. Put the dreads between two towels, roll them up, and press.
8. With hair damp, saturate the hair with the neutralizer.
9. Allow to process.
11. Hang to dry.