DIY: How to Create Ombre Dreads Using Krinklepuff Fiber - No Backcombing
Ombre Krinklepuff Dreads:
Learn how to create ombre synthetic dreadlocks using Krinklepuffs.
Krinklepuffs Dread Marley Braid (2 colors)
Steamer (or other sealing method)
1. Take two different colored bundles of Krinklepuffs and offset them.
2. Secure one of the ends to a work surface.
3. Divide the krinklepuffs in two.
4. Create an opening in one set of krinklepuffs.
5. Pull the other through the opening.
6. Alternate pulling each side through the other until you have reached the ends.
7. Flip the Krinklepuff and repeat down the other side.
8. Twist the form and set the dread seal with the method of your choice.