Leopard Panel Extensions:
Learn how to create leopard print panel extensions.
20 Volume Developer
Dye Tool Kit
White Distilled Vinegar
1. Wash wefted hair with a clarifying shampoo. Add developer to the shampoo if it is a cuticle intact hair (labelled remi or remy).
2. Dry the hair.
3. Flat iron the hair straight.
4. Lay the hair on foil.
5. Comb it straight.
6. Use scotch tape to secure the hair to the work surface at the top of the weft and the ends of the hair.
7. Using the first color, typically the darker, paint semi-circle spots following the direction of the hair. Make sure to leave a large area in the middle of these spots.
8. Dab the second (lighter) color inside the semi circles.
9. Let the color process.
10. Fill up a basin with water and add a bit of white distilled vinegar.
11. Rinse the weft with vinegar and allow it to dry.