DIY: How to Install Latch Hook (Crochet) Extensions
Latch Hook (Crochet) Extensions:
Learn how to create latch hook aka crochet style hair extensions.
Single Ended Dreadlocks
Latch Hook Tool
Latch Hook Hair
1. Start with a cornrowed base - be sure that the rows have braiding hair added.
2. Fold up the tails of your braids and secure them by sewing them to the base braids.
3. Hold a piece of latch hook hair by the center (you should have two equal legs).
4. Slide the latch hook tool underneath a cornrow.
5. Grab the center of the latch hook hair and pull it underneath the cornrow leaving a just a loop exposed.
6. Take the two legs and pull them through the loop.
7. Cinch the hair into place.
8. Continue until the cornrows are filled.