DIY: How to Create Synthetic Dreads from Krinklepuff Fiber - No Backcombing
Learn how to create synthetic dreadlocks using Krinklepuffs.
Krinklepuffs Dread Marley Braid
1. Secure krinklepuffs to a surface.
2. Divide the krinklepuffs into two sections.
3. Create an opening in one set of krinklepuffs.
4. Pull the other half through the opening.
5. Alternate pulling each side through the other until you have reached the ends.
6. If creating a double ended dreadlock, repeat down the other side.
7. Twist the form and set the dread seal with the method of your choice.