DIY: How to Install Wefted Hair Using Shrinkies Shrink Tubes
Installing Wefted Hair with Shrinkies:
Learn how to install wefted hair with Shrinkies.
1. Position the microneedle through the weft.
2. Pick up a small section of hair with the microneedle and pull it through the weft.
3. Take the natural hair and a small bit of the wefted hair, slide a Shrinkie onto the microneedle, and put the Shrinkie onto the two pieces of hair.
4. Use the heat wand to apply heat.
5. When the tube has shrunk, remove the heat, and roll the bond into place.
6. Continue this process until the entire weft is secure.
7. Continue installing wefts until your desired style is achieved.
Products Used In This Tutorial: