Hiding Hair Extension Attachment Points
Hiding Extension Tracks:
Learn how to hide extension tracks that have gotten to close to part lines or cowlicks.
Dollylocks Antimicrobial Dread Silkomb
1. Pick up the section of hair above the problem track.
2. Carve off a small section just above the track and clip the rest of the hair out of the way.
3. Backcomb the underside of the section - this will give a bit of lift.
4. Backcomb the topside - this will compact it and flatten the teasing. Smooth the hair so the section lays flat.
5. Fan the rest of the hair over the section and use hairspray as needed.
6. Repeat as needed for other problem areas.