Hide Receding Edges with a Hairline Piece From a Lace Front Wig
Hairline Hair-Piece From a Lace Front Wig:
Learn how to create a lace front hairline piece.
Lace Front Wig
1. Cut the front part of the lace off just into the hairline slightly.
2. Pull forward all the hair that you want to remain on your finished piece.
3. Cut along the boning of the wig.
4. Remove the piece from the wig and comb out any excess hair.
5. Add bonding tape or strips to the under side of your lace piece.
6. Pull off the tape backing and position along your natural hairline.