DIY: How to Install Prebonded I-Tip Hair Using Fusion Adhesive
Fusion with Prebond:
Learn how to install prebonded hair with fusion.
Keratin Rebonding Tips
1. Separate a piece of the natural hair using a clip.
2. Pick up your heat wand and a keratin tip/chip. Place the chip/tip onto the heat wand and let it become molten.
3. Pick up a piece of extension hair, combine it with the natural hair, and pinch both pieces lower than the attachment point.
4. Apply the heat wand with the adhesive to the attachment point.
5. Let cool slightly and roll the bond into place.
6. Do a rotation test and check for cross hairs; reheat and reposition if needed
7. Repeat until desired style is reached.
Products Used In This Tutorial: