DIY: How to Create Premade Pieces for a Pin Curl Updo
Flat Pin Curl Updo Pack:
Learn how to enhance your updos with a flat pin curl pack.
Creating Your Pieces
1. Cut centimeter pieces of wefted hair.
2. Remove any shedding at the edges.
3. Coat in hair spray.
4. Curl each piece starting from the weft and spiraling to the tip.
5. Hold for a few seconds and let it drop to a flat surface.
6. Allow to cool.
Creating Your Updo
1. Create a simple updo.
2. Soften the curl by pulling slightly from weft to tip.
3. Wind the curl back up.
4. Tuck the wefted bit underneath the natural hair where you want your first flat curl to lay.
5. Pin the curl into place.
6. Repeat for each curl you would like to add to your updo.