Fixing a Bad Extensions Cut:
Learn how to fix a bad extension hair cut.
1. Use a razor tool to carve away the difference between the longest and shortest layers.
2. Have the client lean their head all the way forward.
3. Point cut into the ends to soften the line and straighten out the jagged ends.
4. Now have the client put their head all the way back.
5. Point cut into the ends to soften the line and straighten out the jagged ends.
6. Correct any harsh layering with a razor tool.
7. Find the spot where you want the layers to begin and end.
8. Pull up a section of hair and use a slide cutting motion with the razor tool.
9. Pick up the next section of hair and repeat this motion.
10. Continue until the layers are all in place.