Fiber Shuffling for Synthetic Dreadlocks:
Learn the quick and easy steps of shuffling synthetic hair fiber to ensure perfect smooth dreads.
Classic Cushion Extension Brush
1. Separate the bundle of fiber into two.
2. Shift one bundle slightly forward and place it in on top of the other bundle.
3. Fan the new bundle out and separate into two.
4. Shift one bundle slightly back and put it on top of the other bundle.
5. Brush often to keep hair smooth.
6. Repeat this until your desired taper is achieved.