Why Are My Dreads Too Short When I Backcomb?
Why Are My Dreads Too Short When I Backcomb?:
Learn how to backcomb correctly so your dreads don't lose their length.
1. Attach jumbo braid to secure place.
2. Backcomb, creating small sweeping passes.
3.Turn the dread and continue the motion.
4. If loops begin to form, pull them apart.
5. Periodically, run your hands down the length to reduce fuzzy areas.
6. Continue with the sweeping strokes, slowly picking up speed and tightening the motion.
7. Continue until the correct density is achieved.