Dreadloom Modification for Wefted Dreadlocks
Dreadloom Modification for Wefted Dreadlocks:
Learn how to use a dreadloom to create wefted dreadlocks.
Dreadloom with Modification Strap
Ratchet Bar Clamp (2)
Large Safety Pins
1. Hook a safety pin around the top of the wefted hair bundle.
2. Attach the safety pin around the modification strap.
3. Continue adding safety pins until it is fully secure.
4. Take your top plank and sandwich the fiber into place.
5. Clamp the dreadloom to your worksurface.
6. Section and backcomb into dreads.