Dreadloom Modification for Double Ended Dreadlocks
Dreadloom Modification for Double Ended Dreadlocks:
Learn how to use a dreadloom to create double ended dreadlocks.
Ratchet Bar Clamp (2)
Jumbo Braid or Dreadable Fiber
1. If you have a modification strap, tuck it underneath the dreadloom.
2. Off set the fiber so the center falls in front of the board.
3. Spread out the fiber so you will have the appropriate thickness for your dread set.
4. Take your top plank and sandwich the fiber into place.
5. Clamp the loom to your workspace.
6. Back comb each section.
7. Unclamp the loom and flip over the dread fibers.
8. Secure the dreadloom again and finish backcombing your dread set.