Dreadlock Maintenance with Afro Bulk:
Learn how to use afro bulk for dreadlock base maintenance.
Human Hair Afro Bulk
1. Determine your dreadlock section.
2. Pull any larger strands of stray hair into your dreadlock by backcombing slightly, and using your pulling needle to thread them into the interior of your dread.
3. Separate a small bit of afro bulk from the bundle. Thread the microneedle into the dread at the base and pull one leg of fiber through until the extension rests on it's center.
4. Using your pulling needle, wrap and thread the two legs of the extension back into the dreadlock randomly.
5. Continue this process until the afro bulk has adequately cinched the dreadlock base.
6. To finish, pull the remainder of the afro bulk legs into the core of the dread.
7. Repeat for all dreads.