Curling Synthetic Fiber:
Learn two methods for curling synthetic fiber.
Curling Rods or Dowel Rods
Large Pot of Boiled Water
Heat Protective Gloves
1. Fold a small section of fiber in half and rubber band it to the curling rod at the bend.
2. Wind the fiber around and down the rod.
3. Rubber band the ends to the rod.
4. Heat the fiber:
- Dip rod into freshly boiled water.
Method 2-Hook the loop onto a hook and apply steam heat evenly over the rod.
5. Allow to cool completely.
6. Remove the bottom rubber band and unwind the fiber.
7. Snip away any that gets tangled on the rod.
8. Remove the top rubber band.