Curling Rod Curl for Synthetic Dreadlocks:
Learn how to create curls in synthetic dreadlocks using a curling rod.
Double Ended Dreadlocks
Velcro Straps and Grip Strips
1. Place the curling rod over a hook.
2. Hold a dread at the top of the rod.
3. Place a grip strip over the top of the dread and a velcro strap over that.
4. Pick up both legs of the dreadlock and wind them around the curling rod.
5. Use a grip strip and velcro strap to secure the end.
6. Dip or cover the rod with boiling water.
7. Remove from heat and let cool.
8. Undo the grip strips and velcro straps.
9. Unwind dread and let dry.