DIY: How to Create Synthetic Dreadlock Curls (Perm Rod Method)
Curler Curl for Synthetic Dreadlocks:
Learn how to create curls in synthetic dreadlocks by using hard curlers.
Hard Plastic Rollers
Heat Resistant Gloves/Tongs
Pot of Boiled Water
1. Position the dread at the elastic end of the curler.
2. Spiral wrap the dreadlock down the curler.
3. Place the elastic curler band over the dread to secure the spiral.
4. Drop it into a pot of freshly boiled water.
5. Remove from water.
6. Let cool.
7. Unwrap the dread from the curler.
8. Let dry.
Products Used In This Tutorial: