DIY: How to Install Single Ended (LoopTop) Twists with the Crochet Method
Crochet Method with Montego Jumbo Twists:
Latch hook installation of Montego Jumbo Twists.
Montego Jumbo Twists
Latch Hook Tool
1. Start with 6 or 7 cornrows for a base.
2. Insert your latch hook into a cornrow base.
3. Place the the top loop of the twist into the hook and pull it under the cornrow.
4. Open the loop, pull the tail through and cinch down.
5. Adjust the twist into position.
6. Continue installing, making sure to offset your placement with subsequent rows.
Products Used In This Tutorial: