Creating Single Enders Dreadlocks with O-Rings:
Learn how to use o-rings to create human hair single enders that will install quickly and look amazing.
Human Hair Dreadlocks
1. Cut the dreadlock off the weft (if necessary).
2. Push the threaded needle down into the top of the dread until you get to the core.
3. Push the needle back up the way you came, but leave the end thread loop out and push your needle through it to secure your thread.
4. Sew down into the dreadlock and back up making a deep stitch into the dread core.
5. Place an o-ring onto the needle and then stitch back down into the dread leaving the ring at the top of the dread.
6. Again, sew deep into the dread core and then back up through the dread.
7. Sew through the o-ring and then use small stitches to tighten the loose hair to the ring.
8. Continue the small stitches until the loose hair is secure.
9. Go through the o-ring and underneath the stitching and tie off the thread.