Creating No Sew Wefts for Installation:
Turn bulk hair into wefts, no sewing machine required.
Bulk Hair (Human or Synthetic Fiber)
Liquid Gold Adhesive OR Clear Eyelash Adhesive
1. Cut a piece of bonding tape the width of the desired weft.
2. Brush a generous layer of the adhesive onto the tape.
3. Spread hair across the adhesive, leaving about an inch over the top of the tape.
4. Cut a second piece of bonding tape the same length as the first. Secure one end of it to your work surface - sticky side up.
5. Brush a generous layer of adhesive on the tape. Remove the end from the work surface.
6. Place this strip over the first piece, sandwiching the hair between the two strips.
7. Using a flat iron, apply heat to the tapes.
8. Trim the top of the weft.
9. Your wefts are complete. Simply remove the backings to install.