DIY: How to Create a Princess Hair Net with Shrinkies Shrink Tubes
Creating a Netting with Shrinkies:
Learn how to use Shrinkies to create a decorative netting hair style.
1. Start about two inches from the part line, carve off a section of hair, and slide a Shrinkie onto the natural hair.
2. Use the heat wand to apply heat.
3. When the bond has shrunk, remove the heat, and roll the bond into place.
4. Continue adding Shrinkies horizontally across until you have reached the desired width of your netting.
5. To start the second row, separate the hair from the first and second bond into two.
6. Join two halves from the neighboring bonds and slide a Shrinkie onto the hair.
7. Use the wand to apply heat.
8. When the bond has shrunk, remove the heat and roll the bond into place.
9. Continue until the second row is completed.
10. Repeat this process to create rows until your desired style is completed.