DIY: How to Create Human Hair Double Ended (DE) Dreadlocks
Creating Human Hair DE Dreadlocks:
Learn how to create human hair double ended dreadlocks.
Single Ended Dreadlocks
1. Secure one single ender to something solid leaving the root end exposed.
2. Pull apart the root end of your secured dreadlock and a second dreadlock slightly.
3. Push a threaded needle down into it one of the dreads making sure to catch some of the "guts" of the dread.
4. Leaving the thread loop at the top, sew back the way you came, and go through the thread loop to secure the thread.
5. Push the needle into the bottom of the second dread and pull tight.
6. Using small sections pick up some of the hair with the needle, go around the other dread, and back through the first.
7. Continue blending the dreads in this manner until the top transition is smooth.
8. Using small sections pick up some of the hair from the second dread with the needle, go around the first dread, and back through the second.
9. Continue blending the dreads in this manner until the bottom transition is smooth.
10. Tie the thread off and clip the end of the threads away and palm roll the transition slightly.