DIY: How to Create Waves in Synth Dreads
DIY How to Create Waves in Synth Dreads:
Learn how to create waves in your synthetic dreadlocks.
Kanekalon Dreadlocks - We suggest our backcombed dreads
Large Pot or Bowl
1. Bind your bundle of dreads at the top using a rubber band.
2. Separate the bundle into 3 legs.
3. Create a braid.
4. Band the ends.
5. Dip the bundle into a pot of freshly boiled water - leaving the top out.
6. Lay the bundle flat to cool.
7. Remove the bands and unbraid for beautiful waves.
Products Used In This Tutorial: