Coloring Synthetics - Galaxy Ponytail:
Learn how to create a colorful galaxy ponytail.
Alcohol Ink (We used Tim Holtz brand available at craft stores in the stamping section)
Garbage Bags (or something to cover your work space to protect from stains)
1. Cover work space with garbage bags and put on gloves.
2. Put a small amount of isopropyl alcohol into a spray bottle. Add drops of alcohol ink. Spray on white paper to test color strength.
3. Separate the lowest layer. Add a very small amount of water for control if needed.
4. Spray on the color pattern. Make sure not to touch areas or it will leave marks.
5. Blow dry on low heat until ink is dry.
6. Pull down the next section and repeat.
7. Repeat the process until all layers are coated.
8. Let dry and then it's ready to wear!