DIY: Basic Color Blending for Synthetic Dreadlocks
Color Blending for Synthetic Dreadlocks:
Learn how to blend two colors to create a custom color.
Classic Cushion Extension Brush
1. Take up to dime size bundles of fiber.
2. Adjust the lengths so the ends are similar and place one bundle on top of the other.
3. At the centerfold, fan the fibers and separate the new bundle into two.
4. Place one bundle on top of the other.
5. Brush often to keep hair smooth.
6. Continue this process until your desired color is achieved.