DIY: How to Apply Cluster Eyelash Extensions
Cluster Eyelash Extensions:
Learn how to apply clustered eyelash extensions.
Individual Lash Adhesive
1. Clean your eyelashes and eyelids.
2. Pour two or three drops of adhesive onto the foil and close the adhesive bottle.
3. Slide the tweezers into the groove of the lash tray, grip the lash just below the base and pull away from the tray.
4. Dip the knotted end of the lash into the adhesive.
5. Place the lash on the outer corner of your eye.
6. Continue applying lashes until you reach the inner corner of your eye.
7. Repeat on the other eye.