Casual Half Knot Updo Dreadlock Style:
Learn how to take your casual half knot dreadlock style to the next level to create a casual half knot updo.
1. Carve off the front sections of hair going from the top of the head to the ear.
2. Twist each section.
3. Create a simple knot with the two sections.
4. Split the dreads in the top section into two and place them to either side of the head.
5. Pull all the dreads in the back into a mid level ponytail.
6. Twist the ponytail so the end of the dreads are going upwards.
7. Secure a ponytail holder over the twisted portion leaving the ends free.
8. Take a chopstick and down the bun on the outside of the ponytail holder.
9. Repeat with a second chopstick.
Products Used In This Tutorial: