DIY: Creating the Perfect Ballerina Bun with Clip-In Extensions
Flawless Bun on Short Hair With Extensions:
Creating a flawless bun on short hair with extensions
1. Install the clip-in style extensions.
2. Smooth the hair back into a ponytail, being sure to cover the bases of your extensions.
3. Put the Bun Ease "sock" over your ponytail, leaving the ends out.
4. Fan the extensions over the top of the sock and start winding the sock and extensions toward the base of your ponytail.
TIP: If your extensions are shorter than your "sock" roll it down a few inches before winding your hair in - this will prevent you from having too much of the "sock" at the base.
5. Smooth your hair to the finished style and pin into place.