Bulk Synthetic and Human Hair with Linkies:
Learn how to create an extension style with any type of hair and Linkies microbeads.
Bulk Synthetic or Human Hair
Linkies Stainless Steel Closer
Linkies Stainless Steel Opener
1. Place Linkies onto the microneedle.
2. Pick up a section of natural hair with the microneedle, and slide the ring onto the natural hair.
3. Human Hair: Bend the top of the human hair over just enough to create a loop, insert the microneedle down through the Link, and pick up the extension hair at the fold.
Synthetic Hair: Fold the synthetic hair in half, insert the microneedle down through the Link, and pick up the synthetic hair at the fold.
4. Pull the extension hair into the Link, leaving the loop exposed at the top.
5. Using your closer tool, position your ring into place and close down on the ring.
6. Continue this process until you have completed your style.
1. Slide a closed Link into the opener tool.
2. Apply pressure and the ring pops open.