DIY: How to Create Brazilian Knot (Fiberglass) Hair Extensions
Brazilian Knot (Fiberglass) Extensions:
Learn how to install Brazilian knot extensions with Elastic Matrix thread.
Bulk Hair or Prebonded I Tip Extensions
Elastic Matrix Thread
1. Isolate a small section of hair.
2. Match the extension hair to the section, leaving the ends protruding at the roots.
3. Cut a section of matrix thread, and hold one side with the hair, while wrapping the bundle with the free side.
4. Wrap toward the scalp.
5. Using the free end, create three single sided knots.
6. Create three single sided knots with the other side of the thread.
7. Next, tie both of the thread sides together three times.
8. Cut away excess thread.
9. Cut away the excess extension hair from the root area.
10. Repeat this method until you have reached your desired style.
1. Cut along the thread until it releases.
2. Unravel the thread and pull away the extension hair.