DIY: How to Create Braided Headbands
Learn how to create braided headbands.
Thin Corded Elastic
1. Separate the amount of fiber for your braid. (Twist it to get an idea of size.)
2. Fold the Jumbo Braid in half and tie the elastic around the fold.
3. Clip the fiber to something stable.
4. Cut away any messy ends.
5. Split the braiding hair into 3 and begin braiding.
6. Band off the end of the braid.
7. Measure the elastic to your head.
8. Cut away the excess Jumbo Braid.
9. Add a second rubber band to the end.
10. Add a drop of hot glue at the end of the braid.
11. Allow glue to set.
12. Tie a simple knot around the end with the elastic.
13. Cut away the excess elastic.
14. Pull down the second rubber band over elastic.
Products Used In This Tutorial: