Braided Hair Extensions - Braids - Method 1:
Learn how to create hair extension braids.
1. Wrap the extension fiber around the section of natural hair.
2. Hold the natural hair to one side, and twist the extension hair.
3. Grab one leg of the extension fiber with your free hand. These are your three legs (strands) for braiding.
4. After a few turns of the braid, take the extension hair and slide it up toward the base being mindful of the tension.
5. Split the natural hair and one of the extension fiber legs into two. Combine one piece of the natural hair with one piece of the extension fiber.
6. Continue braiding.
7. When you have braided to the ends of the natural hair, add some hairspray or gel to help tuck them into the interior of the braid.
8. Continue braiding past the natural hair.
9. Braid to your desired hair extension length.
10. Seal the ends with a method of your choice.