DIY: Inexpensive Dreadlock Makeover - Hair Extension Braids
Learn how to create a braided style with dreads.
Human Hair Double Enders
1. Isolate a single dreadlock.
2. Pick up enough Jumbo Braid that matches the bulk of the dread.
3. Wrap the Jumbo Braid at the center fold around the back of the dread.
4. Begin braiding using the dread as one of the sections.
5. Pull a small piece of one Jumbo Braid legs and put it with the dreadlock.
6. Continue braiding.
7. When the natural dread begins to taper, split the other Jumbo Braid section and add it to the dreadlock.
8. Continue braiding, splitting the Jumbo Braid legs as needed.
9. Band off the ends.
10. Cut away any extra Jumbo braid at the ends.
Products Used In This Tutorial: