Blended Krinklepuff Knotted Dreads:
Learn how to create multi-color popcorn style dreadlocks using Krinklepuffs.
Krinklepuffs Dread Marley Braid (2 colors)
1. Bring two colors of Krinklepuffs together and secure one end to a work surface.
2. Create an opening in one color of krinklepuffs.
3. Pull the other color through the opening.
4. Alternate pulling the Krinklepuff through the other until you have reached the ends.
5. Wind a small piece of Jumbo Braid around the Krinklepuffs.
6. Alternate various braiding and wrapping techniques.
7. If more Jumbo Braid is needed, wind it a few times above the ends of the previous section.
8. Incorporate the previous ends and continue down the puffs.
9. Braid the ends.
10. Wrap either the puff or Jumbo braid and hit it with a flat iron until the remainder of the fiber drops away.
11. Roll the warm fiber until it is smooth.
12. Repeat on the other side.