How to Blend Synthetic Fibers:
Learn how to blend synthetic fibers to create custom colors.
Shuffled Synthetic Fiber
1. Separate two bundles into usable amounts of hair.
2. Place one bundle on top of the other, taking care to ensure that the ends are similarly matched for length.
3. At the middle point, fan out the fibers and separate the bundles into two.
4. Place one bundle on top of the other.
5. Continue this process until you have reached your desired color blend.
Products Used In This Tutorial: