DIY: How to Apply Strip Eyelashes
Applying Strip Eyelashes:
Learn how to apply strip lashes.
Strip Lash Adhesive
1. Remove one of the strip lashes from the tray.
2. Hold the lash over the natural lash line to measure it; if you need to adjust the length of the lash, use small scissors to trim the extra.
3. Squeeze a small amount of the lash adhesive onto the aluminum foil and dip a toothpick into the adhesive then spread the adhesive along the lash band.
4. Wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky; apply eyeshadow to eyelids before applying.
5. Apply lashes along natural lash line and gently press down from the inner corner out to the edge.
6. Apply mascara.