DIY: Using Your Afro Bulk Dreads to Create Permanent Dreadlock Extenders for Ethnic Textures
Afro Bulk Extensions
Learn how to permanently attach extension dreads with afro bulk hair.
Afro Bulk Dreads
1. Position the extension dreadlock over the end of a natural dread so that they are over lapping slightly.
2. Insert the needle into the natural dreadlock and pick up half of the loose afro bulk extending from the end of the extension dreadlock.
3. Pull the loose hair through the natural dreadlock.
4. Repeat, pulling strands of the loose hair into the natural dreadlock in different directions until they are combined.
5. Palm roll to condense the dreadlocks.
6. Using a few additional strands of loose afro bulk extension hair blend over the attachment point.
7. Palm roll to finish.