Adding Synthetic Dreads:
Learn how to add synthetic dreads to your natural dreadlocks.
Double Ended Dreadlocks
1. Place the middle of a double ended dreadlock at the base of a natural dread.
2. Clip one leg of the synthetic dread up and out of the way.
3. Rubber band the other synthetic leg to the base of the natural dreadlock.
4. Position the angle of the synthetic dread so it lays comfortably.
5. Band the synthetic leg again a little further down.
6. Repeat with as many synthetic dreads as you desire.