How to Install Tape Hair Extensions:
Learn how to install tape-in hair extensions.
Doctored Locks Tape Hair
1. Section the natural hair where your first extension will be placed.
2. Using your tail comb, pick up a thin slice of natural hair as wide as your tape extensions (you will apply extensions to both sides of this natural hair slice).
3. Peel away the tape backing of your first extension.
4. Hold the natural hair and position the tape hair underneath it.
5. Press the natural hair downward into the tape leaving space between the scalp and the extension.
6. Peel away the backing of your second hair extension.
7. Place this piece directly over the first, sandwiching the natural hair in between.
8. Press the extension pieces together.
9. Continue this process until you have completed your desired installation.
The Amazing Items Used for this Tutorial